This course is designed to provide non-engineering petroleum industry technical professionals with a thorough overview of most key aspects of petroleum engineering technology and its applications. The course addresses engineering issues ranging from initial involvement with explorationists, reserves evaluation and field development, production optimization, and all the aspects of well drilling. The sessions will focus on relevant and practical issues; including real case studies.
- Learn the roles of integrated professional disciplines to generate development plans
- Understand the industry value chain ; upstream, midstream, and down stream
- Understand that the operations of well drilling and completion
- Get familiar with production problems and the remedial methods
- Know the elements of field development
- Understand how geoscientists determine the hydrocarbon reserves
March 11-13, 2024