What will you learn?
- Understand in a very concise and practical illustration a theory and equation used in the well test analysis. (Class exercise)
- Learn about boundary conditions and reservoir parameters that can be obtained from each reservoir boundary. (Class problem)
- Learn about the technique of type curve matching and the use of dimensionless parameters
- How to analysis flow/buildup tests, covering the Horner Plot, the concept of wellbore damage and partial penetration impact on the skin factor. (Class problems)
- Understand the impact of wellbore storage (WBS) dynamics and how to recognize the difference between WBS effects and reservoir signals (Case studies).
- Benefits of Draw-down and Reservoir Limit Testing (RLT). (Case study)
- How to analysis hydraulically fraced well test to define the frac parameters.
- Why conduct Mini Frac (Diagnostic Frac Injection Tests)? Including test design and analysis (Pre and Post closure analysis) (Case studies)
- Why gas well test analysis is different than oil well testing. How to analysis Modified Isochronal testing and generate production forecasts.
- Why Rate Transient Analysis (RTA) has different applications from Pressure Transient Analysis (PTA)?. RTA analysis techniques are covered including Type Curve analysis, flowing material balance, normalized rate (Case Study)
- How to analysis Multi-stage Frac Horizontal Well Tests (MFHW).
- Why test water disposal/injection wells? Various test analysis techniques.
- How to get the most out of well testing. A full section on step-by-step on how to analysis well tests including numerous Case studies, including well test design
For registration and more information, please visit our web: www.petromgt.com or contact Mr. Saad Ibrahim at (403) 616-8330